Cyber Security Analyst
About The Position
Who are we?
Argus Cyber Security is a global leader in the automotive cyber security industry. We protect drivers & manufacturers from cyber attacks on their vehicles. We use top notch technology & have several products for inside & outside the car. Our growing team is built of talented thinkers and we are always looking for more!
- You can be part of a leading company in the automotive industry
- You can help save lives
- You can work with cool challenging technology
- You can make an impact & help change the world
We are looking for a cyber security analyst who will lead the analysis of data and events of our world-wide automotive customers on top of our vSOC solution.
We’re looking for a team player, with strong technological and analytical skills, and with a positive can-do attitude.
- Analyze customers data to define and optimize meaningful alerts
- Define and optimize all incident-response playbooks
- Analyze published threats and attacks, emerging trends and external best practices in order to optimize the vSOC OOB content and offering
Threat Intelligence & Incident response
- Actively participate as part of the incident response team
- Create reports and highlights by investigating events, alerts and threat intelligence data
- Create best practices for Incident management including methodology, best practices, threat and attack knowledge
- Create internal newsletter that gathers all information on vulnerabilities, incidents, Threat Intelligence and relevant information
- Document incident activities and create the final report on the incident
- Perform TARA and security requirement analysis for E/E architecture
- +3 years of experience in a Security Analyst role
- Professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis
- Experience working in Tier 3 SOC environments performing security incident investigation and response
- Experience in network security and embedded devices
- SQL- at least basic knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- High level of verbal and written English
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment processes, and tools
- Experience with SIEM tools
- Python knowledge
- Background in automotive companies
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc
- Experience working with customers