Last Revised: May 18, 2014
Argus Cyber Security Ltd. (“Argus“, “Company” “we” or “us“) respects the privacy of the users of its website at the address https://argus-sec.com (the “Site“) (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site.
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
- Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, type of operation system, User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Site, browser and keyboard language, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Site automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geolocation and security purposes as further detailed below.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the Contact Form on the Site which requires name and e-mail address. The User can optionally fill in his/her interests.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you fill in the Contact Form in order to receive updates about the Company’s developments. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site’s interface.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Be able to reply to the User’s questions and concerns which were sent by the Users to Argus’s service center.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support and to provide the Users updates about the Company’s developments etc.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
For avoidance of doubt, Argus may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
- Deletion or deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information please send us an email to:email@example.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for a period of ninety (90) days or a longer period as reasonably required.
To use of Site, you must be over the age of thirteen (13). Therefore, Argus does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Argus’s Site and its User’s Personal Information. Argus employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
- Third Party Software/Service
- Third Party Sites
When you access or use the Site, the Company may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Site are created per session, does not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
- Direct Marketing
Direct Marketing: You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided.You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to Argus by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have any Questions?