Personal Executive assistant
About The Position
A leading cybersecurity company, located near Rakevet Merkaz TLV, is looking for a full-time Personal Executive Assistant for the CEO.
We are looking for a fast learner and a team player, who loves giving excellent service and is comfortable working in an informal, small team environment in a high-demanding, fast-paced work environment, which requires high multitasking abilities and a willingness to play a behind-the-scenes role.
**The role includes logistic and administrative tasks
What's in it for you?
* Involvement in many business activities, with the company management members
*Diverse work environment, with many internal and external interfaces, including international communication
* Working in an intimate, fast-paced and innovative environment with great people
What will you do? (but is not limited to):
- Complex scheduling for the CEO - you’ll need to always be one step ahead of our CEO’s busy schedule (including conferences and teleconferences)
- Coordination of the CEOs travel arrangements
- High-level responsibility for the company's travel agency and policies
- Receiving guests, including managing and coordinating visits
- Supporting special cross-company projects
- Supporting and coordinating company events
- Composing, collecting & distributing presentations & documents on behalf of the CEO
What do you need to bring?
- Team player & Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience - at least 3 years of EA experience (calendar and travel management, etc) - mandatory
- Fast learning abilities & love for giving great service can-do attitude, smiling, diligent, responsible, capable to take the initiative and perform well under pressure
- Be a discrete, sharp and fast learner, highly-organized and very detail-oriented
- Multi-tasking skills, as there is always something happening at Argus 🙂
- English and Hebrew at a native speaker level (or close to it). Important: Excellent written English skills
- Computer proficiency - MS office / Google apps
- Available throughout the week. Time flexible and willing to do overtime when required
- Experience in startups - big advantage
- BA degree – an advantage