Sales Manager - Japan
About The Position
Who are we?
Argus Cyber Security is a global leader in the automotive cyber security industry. We protect drivers & manufacturers from cyber attacks on their vehicles. We use top notch technology & have several products for inside & outside the car. Our growing team is built of talented thinkers and we are always looking for more!
- You can be part of a leading company in the automotive industry
- You can help save lives
- You can work with cool challenging technology
- You can make an impact & help change the world
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with our automotive customers (OEMs and Tier-1s).
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Work on account management plans.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Project expected sales volumes and profits for existing and new products.
- Attend industry events, conferences and working groups to generate new business leads.
- You have a university degree
- Native level of Japanese language ability
- 5+ years of previous experience as a salesperson, preferably in the Automotive industry.
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence customers.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Proven the work experience in English in a global environment.
- Strong leadership skills in the team and an ability to motivate team members.
- Technical understanding of automotive electrical/electronic architecture
- Sales experience in software products