Field Application Engineer - China
About The Position
Who are we?
Argus Cyber Security is a global leader in the automotive cyber security industry. We protect drivers & manufacturers from cyber attacks on their vehicles. We use top notch technology & have several products for inside & outside the car. Our growing team is built of talented thinkers and we are always looking for more!
- You can be part of a leading company in the automotive industry
- You can help save lives
- You can work with cool challenging technology
- You can make an impact & help change the world
The Argus Field Application Engineer is the primary technical point of contact for all our customers (internal and external) on all aspects of technical support, offering an opportunity to guide engineers from all over China and gain expertise in Argus cyber security products.
- Work closely with Continental BAs / customers to understand their system, design and execute the integration plan
- Manage and improve customer technical onboarding processes
- Research, debug, and resolve complex technological challenges
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders
- Carry out ideas from design to deployment in millions of vehicles
- Perform demos and workshops with customers
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a company's products and services
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to support & maintain scalable systems in production environment
- A process improvement mindset
- Experience in networking, incl. network protocols, switches, and performance concepts.
- Familiarity with real-time OS’ internals, concepts and tools in Linux / Linux Embedded
- A quick learner, ready to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment.
- Experience scripting in Python and bash
- Native Chinese and Business English language skills
- Experience programming in C\C++
- Familiarity with cyber security solutions
- Knowledge of Linux (Embedded) Internals and OS concepts
- HW and Microcontrollers - preferably including flashing, debugging and assembling
- Experience building portable software to run on various embedded systems
- Automotive industry related experience:
○ Automotive network protocols like SOME/IP, CAN Ethernet, UDS
○ Classic AUTOSAR OS
○ Familiarity with automotive chip compilers such as CS+, GreenHills
○ Familiarity with automotive test tool such as CANoe, Kvaser
○ Worked for Automotive company (OEM/Tier 1/ Tier 2)