Sales Engineer - France
About The Position
● Be the technical interface within Argus for French Customers (OEMs, Tier1s, Autonomous Driving, MSSPs)
● Engage in existing and new French Customers programs with technical expertise of Argus products and solutions to convey the value of Argus solutions and find a best match to project needs.
● Lead technical analysis of customer (OEM) architectures, future concepts and requirements to support the strategy of Argus business. Technical acquisition leader.
● Work closely with Argus product and services teams in Israel to meet Customers current and future needs.
● Key contributor to meet the sales and strategic targets of Argus.
● Enhance the engineering network with the French Customers.
● Seamless handover of projects from Sales to the Projects and Delivery team of Argus.
● 5 years of experience in the automotive or IT industry, electrical architecture, software development, design related aspects.
● Bachelor of Science
● Good knowledge of:
o Ethernet and IP networks
o Operating systems architectures (Autosar, Linux, Android)
o Offboard/Cloud Knowledge (VSOC, AWS, GCP)
● Business oriented and customer facing with excellent presentation skills (technical workshops, technical demos)
● Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services, positioning Argus in Continental products
● Self management and learner skills. Learning technical topics in depth
● Independence and self management skills
● Fluent in English French
● Experienced with cyber security technologies as Endpoint protection, Embedded Security, IDS, SIEM, SOAR and others, preferred in the IoT domain.