IT Help Desk
About The Position
• Responsibility for the company onboarding/offboarding.
• Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests related to IT issues.
• Manage support tasks via ticketing system, emails, phone, etc.
• Install, set up, and troubleshoot laptops (Win, Mac, Linux), printers, operating systems, applications, multimedia systems, meeting rooms, phones, and more.
• Daily end-user support, providing guidance, assistance, and follow-up in person or remotely for all applications and hardware.
• Perform routine security tasks such as Systems Patching, Updates & Upgrades, backups, and more.
• Control users and licence management.
• Manage and maintain IT assets inventory.
• Follow-up with employees to ensure IT issues have been resolved.
• Proven three years working experience in Information Technology and Help Desk.
• High level of support and Customer service orientation, Well-organized with excellent communication skills.
• Technical sense, Hands-on, and self-learning ability.
• Hand-on experience with Windows, Mac, Linux, Networking, Security Systems, and FW.
• Experience with Google Workspace, Office365 Admin, AD, AWS, GCP, Azure\Azure-AD, File Sharing Systems, Intune, Okta, ESXI, Ticketing systems.
• Hands-on experience in hardware maintenance of laptops and servers.
• Good understanding of Network and web-related protocols (like TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS).
• Team player and positive energies! - MUST