Linux Kernel Developer
About The Position
Who are we?
Argus Cyber Security is a global leader in the automotive cyber security industry. We protect drivers & manufacturers from cyber attacks on their vehicles. We use top notch technology & have several products for inside & outside the car. Our growing team is built of talented thinkers and we are always looking for more!
- You can be part of a leading company in the automotive industry
- You can help save lives
- You can work with cool challenging technology
- You can make an impact & help change the world
- Work in a challenging, multi-disciplinary environment to devise, develop and maintain cutting-edge cyber security solutions
- Own the development of features from design to development, UT, and production deployment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders
- Take ideas from design to deployment in millions of vehicles - all over the world!
- At least 4 years experience developing in a Linux environment
- At least 3 years experience programming in C
- Solid background in SW architecture and design
- A quick learner, ready to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment. An analytical, problem solving attitude
- Experience developing within the Linux Kernel
- Experience in developing cyber security solutions
- Knowledge of Linux Internals, and OS Hardening methods
- Experience scripting in Python
- Experience building portable software to run on various embedded systems