Linux Kernel Team Leader
About The Position
- Lead a team of 4-5 Linux/Embedded engineers in creating novel, highly robust, security solutions for the automotive industry.
- Own the development of features from design to development, UT, and production deployment.
- Lead the development process, from idea to integration on target devices and vehicles, with millions of units expected on the roads.
- Join the R&D management team, plan and execute a future technology roadmap.
- Work closely with customers to understand their system, design and execute the integration plan and carry out ideas to deployment in millions of vehicles.
- At least 3 years experience in leading a development team.
- At least 3 years experience programming in C.
- At least 3 years experience developing in a Linux embedded environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Expert level in building, testing, documenting, and refactoring software.
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and identify efficient design options.
- A quick learner, ready to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment. An analytical, problem solving attitude, ability to research and explore new domains.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Cyber security background
- Experience developing within the Linux Kernel
- Experience with working on safety / Automotive SPICE projects / AUTOSAR
Apply for this position