Senior Embedded Developer
About The Position
- Work on a leading Cyber product used by industry leaders.
- Work in a challenging, multi-disciplinary environment to devise, develop and maintain cutting-edge cyber security solutions.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Take part in the creation of an exciting product during all stages, including software design and development from the ground up.
- Analyze complex requirements and identify efficient design options.
- +4 years of experience developing in C/C++.
- Proven experience in embedded development and debugging concepts, preferably of network devices.
- A quick learner, ready to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment. An analytical, problem solving attitude, ability to research and explore new domains.
- Ability to get up and running in a variety of operating systems and development environments.
- Proven experience in technically leading an innovative project.
- Ability to get up and running in a variety of development environments.
- Linux, CI (Docker, Jenkins) etc.
- Ability to write clean well documented code, well tested (unit tests, integration tests).
- Working with open source, integrating open source tools.
- Experience in Python
- Cybersecurity background
- knowledge of networking protocols and the TCP/IP stack
- Experience with automotive standards and protocols (mainly CAN /AUTOSAR/Ethernet/ASPICE)
Apply for this position